Friday 25 April 2014

A layout

Hello to all!
I am here again with a new post. This time I have made a LO, for the first time ever in my life. It was really fun making it and I totally enjoyed doing it. I have made this LO on Travel/vacation/holiday theme. The picture was taken in dalhuossie, India, ahh what a beautiful place it was. The picture was taken while we were tracking and  here I am in the pic at hill top. 
For making the background of LO I have taken Green color of grass, blue of sky (it is visible as white in the pic) and white colors of flowers from the pic itself.
I started with a 12” × 12” sheet and then handcut the pattern. Thereafter using Lindy’s stamp gang starbust sprays I did the background. The colors used are, sea mint green, aeure sea asters. Also I distressed the edges with distress inks, mustard seed and peacock feathers.
Next I have used bubbles, hexagon mask and modelling paste to create the pattern. After it dried I colored the smaller bubbles and few hexagons with distress inks, also did some faux stiching around the hexagons. Pictures was glued over a PP from Mariposa CS and a doily lace frame was also made around the pic using MS doily lace punch. Their edges was distressed using distress inks. I have also stamped butterflies and leaf pattern in the background. Bicycle and the airplane was stamped on a white CS , colored and then fussy cut.  All the sentiments are handwritten and colored. Did some faux stitching around them too. Arranged the flowers and tied the tags around them. Phewww a lot of work…
Here are the pics,









Hope u liked it,,,don't forget to comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment