Thursday 17 April 2014

Hi all!!!
Here i am again with another post. This time I have made two cards for three different challenges.
First one is a lattice card which I made using following inspiration.


Firstly I have Hand cut the shape on the white CS and then made a lattice using white CS strips. There after attached on the inner panel a neon yellow CS.  Using a stencil and ink made the bubble pattern on white CS. Attached some flowers around the lattice, a PP and a doily lace punched on another pp. Then tied a twine around the lace. Sentiment is handwritten and added to card using pop dots.
Here is the pic,



Entering into 1. FUSION card challenge

The second card I made using the following inspiration,


and here is my version 


I stamped the image with different colors on a white CS, then fussy cut it and glued it on a black CS cut into square shape. Attached them on a white CS and sentiment is handwritten.
Entering into CAS(E) this Sketch #72
Hope u all like the cards!!









No comments:

Post a Comment