Tuesday 27 May 2014

Movie inspired Easel card




Hello to all Blogger friends!!
I am back with a new birthday Easel card. This one inspired by the movie Twilight Saga: Twilight New Moon is made for Lulupu #31 Movie Inspiration Challenge. The Twilight Saga: New Moon is an American romantic fantasy film based on Stephenie Meyer's 2006 novel New Moon. It is the second film in The Twilight Saga film series and is the sequel to 2008's Twilight. The film is a love story of a  human teenager Bella Swan(Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). 



It’s one of my favorite movies and I have watched it several times. Thus, for this challenge I decided to make the couple of the movie as the main element on my card. After a brief searching I found out these cute Twilight like characters (Edward and Bella), which I used as inspiration to draw mine followed by coloring with watercolor pencils and fussy cutting. I have used a combination of pink and navy blue (pink color of love and Navy blue from character’s clothes) CS for card. Characters have been placed on a heart made from CS. It’s edges were distressed with picked raspberry; also did some embossing on it both dry and wet (pink colored hearts). Attached it over a navy blur CS cut in heart shape, attached a lace in between both and also added a moon made of glittered foam over it.
I have also done dry embossing (at the edges and criss cross pattern) over the Pink PP (DCWV: fresh floral) using my We R Memory Keepers Trim and Score Board and Bone folder. Flowers are handmade. 


Here are the pics...
Twilight inspired Easel card


some close up pics






Bingo grid
 I've chosen my elements diagonally: adhesive stones, ribbon, flowers and sentiment.


Hope u Like it. Thanks for stopping bye!!
Edited: This card received special mention at Lulupu Movie inspiration challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment