Wednesday 28 May 2014

Shabby chic gift basket


Shabby chic gift basket
Hello!!
Yesterday I made a gift basket by altering a plastic food container. I just loved how it turned out finally. Small gift items such as chocolates etc. can be put in this for gifting someone or it can be used as such also. To start with, first of all I painted the plastic container with acrylic paint. Then I made a handle for basket by using metallic wires. Wrapped a ribbon around it and then covered it with lace. Covered the part where it’s attached to container with ribbon bows.
Hereafter covered container with tulle, laces, pearl strings, ribbon flowers and adhesive stones. Attached a bow in light pink color, and added some roses, pearl balls, a metallic flower and pearl pins over it.
Added some flowers and pins over the handle also and tied a handmade tag to it using twine. I had a lot of fun making it and will make more in future. Hope u guys also liked it!!

Some more pics!!



Over a colored background



Some close up pics





 Linking to:
BGC#52 - BINGO! I've chosen my elements diagonally: adhesive stones, ribbon, flowers and sentiment.



The ItsyBitsy Anything But a Card Challenge
Crafter's Corner: Challenge #16- Something Special

 Thanks for stopping bye!!
Edited: This project received Honorable mention at Crafters corner something special challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment