Saturday 14 June 2014

Mixed Media layout


Hello everyone!!

I am posting after a long time as I was continuously travelling. Today I am sharing a mixed media layout. 



the layout is based on Lulupu sketch challenge.




 I have kept the sketch as such in my layout. As it is visible in the sketch I have divided my layout in two parts by creating texture in the upper part using stencil. Over a strip of washi tape I have placed cheesecloth, followed by a lace. Lindy’s stamp gang starburst sprays were used to give color to the background. The edges of PP were tored and then distressed using Picked raspberry DI. Flowers, leaves and flourishes are handmade and journaling has been done on the lower left corner of the layout.
Hope u like it!
Entering into :

Thanks for stopping bye!!
Edited: This layout was winner at Lulupu Sketch challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment