Thursday 24 July 2014

A criss cross card




Hello friends,
Today I am sharing a card inspired by the Creative Colors Challenge. Below is the inspiration picture.
White - Red - Pistachio Green PLUS add Buttons


Just love this color combination and thus tried to use it on my card.




I have made a criss cross card (first time). 


PP is from DCWV fresh floral stack. I have used a white CS as base. Image has been stamped and then colored with watercolor pencils. 



I have also used shabby embossing enamel around the Tilda image. Embellished the card with flowers, pollen bunch, pearls, laces and MS doily lace punch borders. Added a tab on the insert (Button on the small red flower). The sentiment is from Bo Bunny.
Here is the full image


Criss cross card



Hope you like it!!!
Linking to: 

Challenge # 2 - BINGO (Used PP, MS doily lace punch and ribbon)


Thanks for stopping bye!!!!

Edited: This card won at CreativeColorsChallenge # 15

No comments:

Post a Comment