Monday 21 July 2014

Altered jar

Hello freinds, here I am sharing an altered jar. I had kept this jar from a long time but wasn’t able to decide what to do with it. Then after seeing Lulupu challenge Go 3D I decided to alter it.



Firstly I covered the surface of jar with two coats of yellow acrylic paint mixed with gesso. Then covered jar with a tulle then over it with different types of laces. 


I glued the cap of jar and covered it also with laces. Added a diecut to the front and embellished with pearls, flowers etc. At top added flower, butterfly and bead chain. Also added Eiffel tower charm which I have hanged using chain. The red gardenias are handmade whereas rose is from prima.



 Top view

Side view


Hope u like it!!
Linking it to:
Edited: This project was in TOP 3 at Lulupu Challenge 35# Go 3D


No comments:

Post a Comment