Sunday 24 August 2014

Water-colored card


Hello friends!!!
Today I am sharing with you a water- colored card. Actually I am not very good when it come to using watercolors, so I was a bit afraid about the final outcome. But I think the result is good and I really enjoyed making this card. I have followed the water- coloring videos by Sanketi of The Storyteller. She is an amazing artist and does beautiful water-coloring. Her videos really helped me a lot and you should also watch it you wanna learn some water- coloring. 
Here in this card I have drawn some flowers and leaves on a watercolor paper. Colored them with watercolors and then used a black pen over it.




 Full image

Water-colored card

Another view



Hope you like it!!
Linking to: BGC#57 - Watercolors

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment