Saturday 9 August 2014

Masculine card

Hello dear friends,
I am back with a masculine card. This is the first time I have made a masculine card and that also without using any flowers ;).



I started with creating a background for card. For this I have used watercolor paper and then did stamping and embossing. Followed by coloring with DIs; antique linen, vintage photo, spiced marmalade and mustard seed. Next did some stamping using texture stamps from BoBunny. 


 


Then added some gears (embossed with golden embossing powder), a die cut gear (distressed with DI Black soot) from Kaisercraft which I had won Lulupu travel layout challenge. Sentiment is a sticker added onto a CS distressed with vintage photo DI. The racing car is a die-cut from Kaisercraft. Placed watercolor panel over a black CS and that’s it.



Hope you like it.

Linking it to: 

Thanks for stopping bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment