Tuesday 9 September 2014

Few cards


Hello everyone,
I am back, and this time I sharing with three cards which I have made for different challenges.
First one is a clean and simple card which I have made for CASE this sketch. Although CAS isn’t my style, but still I tried to play along this challenge. Here is the sketch.


Here is my interpretation of sketch


For this card first of all I did some masking, followed by distressing the panel using DI’s antique linen and mustard seed and then dabbed some DI through TCW stencil. The leaves were made using DIs Picked raspberry, fired brick and spiced marmalade. 



Then Cut out vellum in circular shape and placed it over the panel using foam dots. Added some sugar dots and golden sequins. Sentiment if from Bo Bunny.
Also entering this card in Curtain Call Challenge Lovely Leaves


Linking to:

Next card I have made for Create something catchy challenge#7- Watercolors. 


I am loving water-coloring these days and this is my second water colored card. For this card I stamped the image on a watercolor paper with archival black ink (stamp is from Penny black), then colored the image with DIs- Spiced marmalade, Mustard seed, Fired brick and Mowed Lawn. 



I find coloring with DIs very easy in comparison to watercolors. Sentiment is from Bo Bunny.

The last card I made for Mixed Media Card challenges. 





I started with distressing on a watercolor paper with DIs antique linen, mustard seed and vintage photo. Then stamped some script and dots (from Bo Bunny). Dabbed some DI through hexagon mask and a homemade fall leaf stencil. Added texture using modeling paste and stencil from TCW. Made some fall leaves, distressed them and stamped some script and chicken wire stamp over them. Fussy cut them glued them randomly. Sentiment is from Bo Bunny. Attached some twine around it.












No comments:

Post a Comment